WHY WORK WITH GRADUATES?
1. You receive high production value at a relatively low price.
1.You get more from your budget than you would with a London production company with the same professional service.
2. You receive a video created by a team of dynamic, skilled graduates with a bag of fresh ideas and who are very much in touch with the latest trends.
3. Support a social cause: 100% of all surplus profits are reinvested to further The Mission.
We employ video production graduates for our video productions.
Some of them come from diverse backgrounds and are under represented in the creative industries.
They all fill key production roles: directors, editors and camera operators.
We pay everyone fairly.
No voluntary production work.
No camera or production assistants or runners.
No onset hierarchy roles
We make our own cups of coffee.
Overall we offer graduates:
1. An opportunity to create a video portfolio and enhance future employability
2. An opportunity to gain valuable experience creating video in a professional environment
3. Mentoring and guidance into employment in the creative industries
Did we mention we're a Community Interest Company?
So what do we do with our surplus profits? We reinvest 100% into:
1. Graduate mentoring and preparation for the media industry.
2. Employability workshops for graduates wanting to break into the video production industry.
3. Free video production workshops for small businesses and entrepreneurs.
Doing More With VIDEO
CAN GRADUATES PRODUCE PROFESSIONAL VIDEO?
Our graduates have all completed video production training. They are passionate about creating video and are chosen for their reliability. We screen and interview each candidate based on skillset, attitude and quality of work. Although we are confident most of our grads can create high quality video independently, we supervise the process from concept to delivery, ensuring the video meets both industry standards and your business objectives.
WHAT IS A SOCIAL ENTERPISE?
A social enterprise is a business that trades for a social and/or environmental purpose. Its ‘social mission’ should clearly state what difference it is trying to make, who it aims to help, and how it plans to do it.
MotionFish Media Project is a Community Interest Company. 100% of our surplus profits are reinvested to help graduates and young unemployed.